The fine print on tickets and subscriptions.
These are the terms to which you agree when you purchase tickets for an event or series at ASU Gammage. Additional restrictions may apply on a show-by-show basis.
All sales are final.
Refunds are available only if an event is canceled. Note: You are not eligible to receive a refund or any type of compensation if you can not or do not attend a performance for any reason.
Unless otherwise notified, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to attend the performance listed on the ticket and occupy the seat listed at the scheduled time. Helpful hints: Please check your tickets for performance, date, time, seat location and number of tickets as soon as you receive them. Show times can change without notice, so please call the ASU Gammage Box Office to confirm that the time listed on your ticket is the actual scheduled time of the performance. Will Call orders can be checked by calling the ASU Gammage Box Office. It is a good idea to double check will call orders with an ASU Gammage Box Office Representative to make sure that the time, date, seat location and number of tickets are correct since there can be no refunds.
The ASU Gammage Box Office and Ticketmaster are the only fully authorized ticket sellers for events at ASU Gammage. All others are third party sellers. ASU Gammage will not be held responsible for or provide exchange or refund services for tickets purchased through third party sellers.
Knowledge of show content and appropriateness is assumed when you purchase your tickets. Note: You are responsible for knowledge of the content of the performance for which you purchase tickets. Content which may be objectionable can not be used as a reason to receive a refund or any type of compensation for tickets already purchased, including season tickets. Opinions regarding the appropriateness of a particular show can vary from person to person. Materials are publicly available to help you decide whether a show is right for you. On request, the ASU Gammage staff can help you find materials to help you make your decision before you purchase your tickets. Once purchased, tickets may not be returned, refunded, or exchanged if you do not like, are offended by, or find anything objectionable regarding the content of the performance purchased.
Latecomers are subject to alternate seating policies and may only enter as permitted by the house management. Refunds or other compensation cannot be given if a ticket holder misses any or all of an event or show if that ticket holder arrives or attempts to enter the theater after the scheduled event or show time. Helpful Hint: ASU Gammage is located in a downtown area on a college campus. Accommodations should be made for parking and travel time with regards to availability, construction, road restrictions, traffic, and method of transportation used. ASU Gammage staff can help you find resources to plan your trip. Please plan to arrive early.
Everyone, including infants, must have a ticket.
TICKET EXCHANGE POLICIES:
- Additional ticket exchange restrictions can vary for each show.
- Ticket exchanges must be completed at least 48 hours prior to the show date and time listed on the tickets being exchanged.
- Tickets purchased through third party sellers can not be exchanged.
- Complementary tickets and group tickets can not be exchanged.
- Discounted tickets or tickets purchased through special offers may have restrictions which can render the discount or special offer void.
- Exchanges may only be made for authorized performances of the same show and cannot be changed to a different show.
- A $10.00 exchange fee will be assessed per ticket per exchange for single ticket purchasers and a $3.00 exchange fee will be assessed per ticket per exchange for season subscribers.
- Exchange requests can only be made by fax, mail, or in person at the ASU Gammage Box Office. Receipt of exchange request by the ASU Gammage Box Office does not guarantee that the exchange can be processed and completed by the required time.
Tips: A Ticket Exchange Request Form can help speed up processing of your ticket exchange. Please use this when faxing or mailing in exchange requests. Provide a phone number and be available to contact after submitting an exchange request. Double check the status of your exchange after submitting your request by calling the ASU Gammage Box Office.
- Faxed exchange requests must be legible and accompanied by a legible copy of the tickets being exchanged showing the tickets torn in half.
- Mailed exchange requests must include the tickets being exchanged.
- Seats can not be previously selected or reserved over the phone for pending exchanges. All potential seat locations are subject to availability until the exchange is processed and confirmed by the ASU Gammage Box Office. Receipt of exchange request is not a guarantee of seating availability.
- Faxed and mailed exchange requests can only be processed during regular box office hours. Note: Exchange requests should not be expected to be processed on evenings, weekends, holidays, or any other time outside of regular box office hours.
Prices, shows, dates, schedules, venues and artists are subject to change without notice. Depending on production requirements, seating may occasionally become available in the orchestra pit without notice. Season Subscriptions, and all Tickets and Additional Tickets purchased under any Subscription are subject to the Broadway Across America Standard Season Subscription Terms and Conditions posted on our website at BroadwayAcrossAmerica.com. By purchasing a Season Subscription, you agree to such Terms and Conditions.