50th Anniversary Events
For nearly 50 years, ASU Gammage has been a cultural beacon in the Valley of the Sun. Since opening in 1964, the Frank Lloyd Wright designed performing arts center has been the Heart of the Arts in our community.
As a leader in the arts world, ASU Gammage presents excellence with the best the arts have to offer as well as producing new works, artist residencies and educational programs that foster the great artists of today and empower the artists of tomorrow.
With the mission of Connecting CommunitiesTM, ASU Gammage goes beyond the stage, building and campus to underscore ASU’s vision with innovative programs that change lives and make a difference in our community through the shared experience of the arts.
UPCOMING 50th ANNIVERSARY EVENTS
GO GAGA 2013 October 12, 2013 will be ASU Gammage’s second ever gala as GO GAGA: Golden Gammage Gala, raises awareness and funds in support of its 50th anniversary in fall 2014.
Nearly 300 ASU Gammage supporters and community leaders joined us last year for an unforgettable evening of celebration and entertainment on the breathtaking Gammage stage. THE LION KING returns to ASU Gammage October 22-November 17. In honor of this musical adventure, Leslie Rich and the GO GAGA committee are hard at work crafting a wild night at the theater.
Guests will enjoy remarkable entertainment, exquisite dining, and an exclusive experience. In true ASU Gammage fashion, special guests will include a top-tier Broadway performer and a groundbreaking group, never before presented in Arizona, with plenty more surprises along the way.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available, and tables and individual tickets are selling out quickly. If you want to hear more about this unforgettable evening or if you would like to secure your place at the “mane” event, please call Julie at 480-965-1910.
June 6-9, 2013 | New York, NY
Please join fellow theater lovers for the Gammage Broadway Adventure, June 6-9, 2013.
The trip includes:
• Three nights at the Millennium Hotel located in the heart of the Broadway District
• One dinner and one lunch
• Three Broadway shows “of your choice” – each performance seen from house seats, or the equivalent
• A private Broadway entertainment and discussion with three cast members – each from a different hit Broadway musical – accompanied on the piano by the keyboardist from WICKED
• Expert-led walking and coach explorations of architecturally exciting neighborhoods
• Sit in the red-carpet section of Times Square, watch the simulcast and live Times Square activities of the Tony Award Celebration
• The opportunity to 1) extend your hotel stay in New York, and 2) see additional Broadway or Off-Broadway shows of your choice, each performance seen from house seats or the equivalent for additional cost
Please call Mollie C. Trivers at 480-727-0005
If you would like the ASU Gammage Broadway Adventure 2013 PDF to share or to print, it is
available here: www.asugammage.com/pdf/broadway-adventure
Golden Gammage Gala
Saturday, October 13, 2012
Please join us on stage for an intimate Broadway experience
Attire: Red Carpet Worthy
Sponsored by Laurie and Chuck Goldstein
2012 GoGaGa Invite (PDF)