4 Show Mini Packs NOW AVAILABLE! BUY TODAY!
THE BOOK OF MORMON IS NOT AVAILABLE IN 4 SHOW MINI PACKS.
For custom subscription packages contact the ASU Gammage Box Office at 480.965.3434.
Season Ticket Holders Receive Amazing Benefits
QUALITY AND VALUE
- The BEST SEATS to the HOTTEST SHOWS are reserved for Season Subscribers.
Last season, on average, Season Subscribers saved 47% off day-of-show pricing**. By renewing your subscription today, you reserve your seats for seven hit shows and avoid potential single ticket price increases as the performance approaches.
- Priority Seating on Season Options.
Receive priority access and special pricing on tickets for Season Options that are not part of the season package.
- Free Parking
Unlike many other venues, there is no extra charge to park in the ASU Gammage lot or the alternative parking structure. Visit ASUGammage.com/parking for more information.
- Save Big at Local Restaurants Receive discounts at select local restaurants.
- Swap a Show* Season Subscribers can swap any one show on the Broadway season with another show.
- Optional Payment Plans Option to pay 50% now and 50% later. Must pay by credit card, limit one credit card per account. Valid only on 7 Show Subscription.
- Exchanges* Need to attend a different day or want to try better seats? Subscribers have discounted exchange privileges and can even exchange their tickets online!
- Advance Purchase Opportunities Advance Purchase Opportunities. You can order additional tickets to ANY show, BEFORE they go on sale to the general public.
- Subscribers Only Ticket Window Only Subscribers have a dedicated service window at the ASU Gammage Box Office.
*Subject to availability. Some restrictions apply, $3 per ticket exchange fee. Must be done at least 48 hours in advance of ticketed performance. If exchanging into a higher priced seating location or performance, Subscriber is responsible for paying the difference.
**Savings were calculated by comparing the Subscriber ticket pricing (inclusive of all handling fees, facility fees, service charges, applicable taxes, and per seat Premium subscription fees, if applicable) versus day-of-show single ticket pricing when ordered by phone or internet (inclusive of all handling fees, facility fees, service charges, and applicable taxes) for 2013-2014 season performances of PRISCILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT, EVITA, PETER AND THE STARCATCHER, THE WIZARD OF OZ, ONCE, THE GERSHWINS' PORGY AND BESS, and JERSEY BOYS at ASU Gammage. Subscriber savings are less when compared to Single ticket buyers who purchase at the box office window without paying handling fees and service charges. Subscriber handling fees, service charges and any applicable per seat Premium subscription fees are prorated according to the number of shows in the 2013-2014 basic season subscription package. Please note: this is calculated based on pricing of the subscription package shows and the calculation does not factor in any specials or Season Options.
EVEN MORE BENEFITS
- Broadway Across America Service Center Exchange your tickets so that you can see the same or different show in another city; “split” your season tickets between cities or take your season tickets with you if you move. More info at broadwayacrossamerica.com.
- We pride ourselves in offering a diverse selection of arts entertainment. We believe in the artistic process and recognize that not all productions may appeal to or be appropriate for all audiences. We encourage patrons to familiarize themselves with the presentations and make informed decisions prior to purchasing tickets. Please visit the content guide on the Broadway show pages at asugammage.com/shows.
All performances, dates, times and prices are subject to change without notice.
Please call ASU Gammage Box Office at 480.965.3434.
Please visit the ASU Gammage Box Office.
10am - 6pm
Monday - Friday.
10am - 5pm
Monday - Thursday.
Open two hours prior to events.