The fine print on tickets and subscriptions.
These are the terms to which you agree when you purchase tickets for an event or series at ASU Gammage. Additional restrictions may apply on a show-by-show basis.
All sales are final.
Refunds are available only if an event is canceled. Note: You are not eligible to receive a refund or any type of compensation if you can not or do not attend a performance for any reason.
Unless otherwise notified, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to attend the performance listed on the ticket and occupy the seat listed at the scheduled time. Helpful hints: Please check your tickets for performance, date, time, seat location and number of tickets as soon as you receive them. Show times can change without notice, so please call the ASU Gammage Box Office to confirm that the time listed on your ticket is the actual scheduled time of the performance. Will call orders can be checked by calling the ASU Gammage Box Office. It is a good idea to double check will call orders with an ASU Gammage Box Office Representative to make sure that the time, date, seat location and number of tickets are correct since there can be no refunds.
The ASU Gammage Box Office and Ticketmaster are the only fully authorized ticket sellers for events at ASU Gammage. All others are third party sellers. ASU Gammage will not be held responsible for or provide exchange or refund services for tickets purchased through third party sellers.
Knowledge of show content and appropriateness is assumed when you purchase your tickets. Note: You are responsible for knowledge of the content of the performance for which you purchase tickets. Content which may be objectionable can not be used as a reason to receive a refund or any type of compensation for tickets already purchased, including season tickets. Opinions regarding the appropriateness of a particular show can vary from person to person. Materials are publicly available to help you decide whether a show is right for you. On request, the ASU Gammage staff can help you find materials to help you make your decision before you purchase your tickets. Once purchased, tickets may not be returned, refunded, or exchanged if you do not like, are offended by, or find anything objectionable regarding the content of the performance purchased.
Latecomers are subject to alternate seating policies and may only enter as permitted by the house management. Refunds or other compensation cannot be given if a ticket holder misses any or all of an event or show if that ticket holder arrives or attempts to enter the theater after the scheduled event or show time. Helpful Hint: ASU Gammage is located in a downtown area on a college campus. Accommodations should be made for parking and travel time with regards to availability, construction, road restrictions, traffic, and method of transportation used. ASU Gammage staff can help you find resources to plan your trip. Please plan to arrive early.
Everyone, including infants, must have a ticket.
Ticket Exchange Policies
- Ticket Exchange Request Form
- Additional ticket exchange restrictions can vary for each show.
- Ticket exchanges must be completed at least 48 hours prior to the show date and time listed on the tickets being exchanged.
- Tickets purchased through third party sellers can not be exchanged.
- Complementary tickets and group tickets can not be exchanged.
- Discounted tickets or tickets purchased through special offers may have restrictions which can render the discount or special offer void.
- Exchanges may only be made for authorized performances of the same show and cannot be changed to a different show.
- A $10.00 exchange fee will be assessed per ticket per exchange for single ticket purchasers and a $3.00 exchange fee will be assessed per ticket per exchange for season subscribers.
- Exchange requests can only be made by fax, mail, or in person at the ASU Gammage Box Office. Receipt of exchange request by the ASU Gammage Box Office does not guarantee that the exchange can be processed and completed by the required time.
Tips: A Ticket Exchange Request Form can help speed up processing of your ticket exchange. Please use this when faxing or mailing in exchange requests. Provide a phone number and be available to contact after submitting an exchange request. Double check the status of your exchange after submitting your request by calling the ASU Gammage Box Office.
- Faxed exchange requests must be legible and accompanied by a legible copy of the tickets being exchanged showing the tickets torn in half.
- Mailed exchange requests must include the tickets being exchanged.
- Seats can not be previously selected or reserved over the phone for pending exchanges. All potential seat locations are subject to availability until the exchange is processed and confirmed by the ASU Gammage Box Office. Receipt of exchange request is not a guarantee of seating availability.
- Faxed and mailed exchange requests can only be processed during regular box office hours. Note: Exchange requests should not be expected to be processed on evenings, weekends, holidays, or any other time outside of regular box office hours.
ENHANCED SCREENING PROCEDURES AND BAG POLICY AT ASU GAMMAGE
ASU Gammage values the safety and security of our patrons and have implemented enhanced security measures. This may lead to increased time to enter the venue. In an effort to ensure the safety of all patrons entering ASU Gammage, patrons will be screened using metal detectors. Patrons are limited to one carry-in item or bag per person. All items and bags will be searched. To allow for these security measures, guests are encouraged to arrive early.
Bags or items that exceed 11" x 11" x 15" in dimension will not be allowed into the venue. In order to move through security quickly, we ask that patrons keep bag size to a minimum, small and medium sized purses are allowed. By tendering your ticket and entering the venue, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the ASU, Broadway Across America, the performers and their affiliates. If you elect to not consent to the searches, you will be denied entry to ASU Gammage. Every guest must pass through a security checkpoint. No re-entries are permitted.
The following items are prohibited inside ASU Gammage:
- Weapons of any kind including those carried with permit.
- Mace/pepper spray
- Any bag or item larger than 11” x 15” x 11”
- Beverages and beverage containers (factory sealed water and empty plastic or metal water bottles that 32 fl oz or smaller are allowed)
- Pets - except service animals
- Full sized strollers, bikes, skateboards, scooters, hover boards, long boards (bike and skateboard racks available outside)
- Wrapped presents and packages (items need to be unwrapped in order to be inspected.)
- Any other items deemed inappropriate or dangerous by ASU Gammage Security Staff