A New Season of the Best of Broadway Comes To You This Fall
2021 Season Tickets Now On Sale!
Quality and Value
- The BEST SEATS to the HOTTEST SHOWS The best is reserved for Season Subscribers – Last season, on average, Seven Show Season Subscribers saved 39% off day-of-show pricing†. By purchasing a season subscription, you reserve your seats for seven hit shows and avoid potential single ticket price increases as the performance approaches.
- Priority Seating on Season Options Receive priority access and special pricing on tickets for Season Options that are not part of the season package.
- Priority Parking Priority parking is bundled into your subscriber package at ASU Gammage, ensuring the best parking in either the ASU Gammage lot or the Apache Parking garage (depending on arrival time).§
- Save Big at Local Restaurants Receive discounts at select local restaurants.
- Swap a Show** Season Subscribers can swap any one show on the Broadway season with another show.
- Optional Payment Plans Option to pay 50% now and 50% later. Must pay by credit card, limit one credit card per account. Valid only on 8 Show Subscription.
- Exchanges** Need to attend a different day or want to try better seats? Subscribers have discounted exchange privileges and can even exchange their tickets online!
- Advance Purchase Opportunities You can order additional tickets to ANY show, BEFORE they go on sale to the general public.
- Subscribers Only Ticket Window Only Subscribers have a dedicated service window at the ASU Gammage Box Office.
Prices, shows, dates, schedules, venues and artists are subject to change without notice. Depending on production requirements, seating may occasionally become available in the orchestra pit without notice. All sales are final. No Refunds. Season Subscriptions and all Tickets and Additional Tickets purchased under any Subscription, are subject to the Broadway Across America® Standard Season Subscription Terms and Conditions posted on our website at BroadwayAcrossAmerica.com/SubscriberTerms. By purchasing a Season Subscription, you agree to such Terms and Conditions.
†Savings were calculated by comparing the subscriber ticket pricing (inclusive of all handling fees, facility fees, service charges, applicable taxes, and per seat Premium subscription fees, if applicable) versus day-of-show single ticket pricing when ordered by phone or internet (inclusive of all handling fees, facility fees, service charges, and applicable taxes) for 2018-2019 season performances of of WAITRESS, ON YOUR FEET, DEAR EVAN HANSEN, HELLO, DOLLY!, ALADDIN, THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG and CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY at ASU Gammage. Subscriber savings are less when compared to single ticket buyers who purchase at the box office window without paying handling fees and service charges. Subscriber handling fees, service charges and any applicable per seat Premium subscription fees are prorated according to the number of shows in the 2018-2019 basic season subscription package. This calculation does not factor in any Season Options.
**Subject to availability. Swap a show and exchanges may not be available or restricted for certain shows. There is a $3 per ticket exchange fee. Must be done at least 48 hours in advance of ticketed performance. If exchanging into a higher priced seating location or performance, Subscriber is responsible for paying the difference.
The price of each subscription seat reflects the face value of your tickets as well as $40 in processing fees and $35 parking fees, a total of $36 in facility fees, all applicable taxes. For subscribers in the VIP Club section, the VIP Club Subscription Fee noted below must be added to pricing shown. Parking fee is not optional and not refundable.
*VIP Club Subscriptions require an additional $1500 charitable contribution for each two seats that are purchased. VIP Club Subscribers receive priority access to premium seat locations available only to these Subscribers prior to tickets being placed on sale to the general public.
One parking pass will be issued to each subscriber account.
Prices, shows, dates, schedules, venues and artists are subject to change without notice. Depending on production requirements, seating may occasionally become available in the orchestra pit without notice.