Security and Bag Policy
ASU Gammage Security Policy for Shows
ASU Gammage values the safety and security of our patrons and has implemented enhanced security measures. Patrons will be screened using metal detectors and limited to one carry-in item per person.
To allow for these security measures, guests are encouraged to arrive early.
The following items are prohibited inside ASU Gammage:
- Weapons of any kind including those carried with permit.
- Mace/pepper spray
- Any bag or item larger than 11” x 15” x 11”
- Beverages and beverage containers (factory sealed water and empty plastic or metal water bottles that 32 fl oz or smaller are allowed)
- Pets - except service animals
- Full sized strollers, bikes, skateboards, scooters, hover boards, long boards (bike and skateboard racks available outside)
- Wrapped presents and packages (items need to be unwrapped in order to be inspected.)
- Any other items deemed inappropriate or dangerous by ASU Gammage Security Staff
For the safety and security of our guests, all prohibited items must be returned to the owner’s car or discarded.
Medical Issues: ASU Gammage does not use metal detectors that use magnetic waves in them, so they are safe to use for any guest who has a medical implant that is sensitive to magnetic waves, such as a pacemaker.
ASU Gammage reserves the right to modify these rules as required to accommodate different event needs.
Some events may require stricter policies than these standard show policies (i.e. graduations, concerts). ASU Gammage does host events that follow the ASU Clear Bag Policy. For more information on the ASU Clear bag policy click here.
All Guests are subject to inspection of person, parcels, bags, containers and clothing capable of carrying prohibited items.
By tendering your ticket and entering the venue, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against ASU, Broadway Across America, the performers and their affiliates. If you elect to not consent to the searches, you will be denied entry to ASU Gammage. No refunds. Every guest must pass through a security checkpoint.