New Season Tickets On Sale Now!
BUY SEASON TICKETS
So far this season, on average, Season Subscribers saved 53% off day-of-show pricing.†
By securing your subscription today, you reserve your seats for seven hit shows and avoid potential single ticket price increases as the performance approaches.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS GET THE BEST!
Quality and Value
- The BEST SEATS to the HOTTEST SHOWS The best is reserved for Season Subscribers – Last season, on average, Seven Show Season Subscribers saved 53% off day-of-show pricing**. By purchasing a season subscription, you reserve your seats for seven hit shows and avoid potential single ticket price increases as the performance approaches.
- Priority Seating on Season Options Receive priority access and special pricing on tickets for Season Options that are not part of the season package.
- Priority Parking Priority parking is bundled into your subscriber package at ASU Gammage, ensuring the best parking in either the ASU Gammage lot or the Apache Parking garage (depending on arrival time).§
- Save Big at Local Restaurants Receive discounts at select local restaurants.
- Swap a Show* Season Subscribers can swap any one show on the Broadway season with another show.
- Optional Payment Plans Option to pay 50% now and 50% later. Must pay by credit card, limit one credit card per account. Valid only on 7 Show Subscription.
- Exchanges* Need to attend a different day or want to try better seats? Subscribers have discounted exchange privileges and can even exchange their tickets online!
- Advance Purchase Opportunities You can order additional tickets to ANY show, BEFORE they go on sale to the general public.
- Subscribers Only Ticket Window Only Subscribers have a dedicated service window at the ASU Gammage Box Office.
Event More Benefits
- Broadway Across America Service Center Exchange your tickets so that you can see the same or different show in another city; “split” your season tickets between cities or take your season tickets with you if you move. More info at broadwayacrossamerica.com.
THE DEADLINE TO RENEW YOUR SEASON SUBSCRIPTION HAS PASSED.
The Season Ticket Renewal Deadline was Friday, April 13. If you intended to renew but missed the deadline, please call the Box Office immediately at 480.965.3434.
Subscriptions, and all Tickets and Additional Tickets purchased under any Subscription, are subject to the Broadway Across America® Standard Season Subscription Terms and Conditions posted on our website at BroadwayAcrossAmerica.com/SubscriberTerms. By purchasing a Season Subscription, you agree to such Terms and Conditions. Prices, shows, artists, dates and times are subject to change at any time without notice.
*Subject to availability. Some restrictions apply, $3 per ticket exchange fee. Must be done at least 48 hours in advance of ticketed performance. If exchanging into a higher priced seating location or performance, Subscriber is responsible for paying the difference.
The price of each subscription seat reflects the face value of your tickets as well as $25 in handling fees and $35 parking fees, a total of $31.50 in facility fees, all applicable taxes. For subscribers in the VIP Club section, the VIP Club Subscription Fee noted below must be added to pricing shown. Parking fee is not optional and not refundable.
*VIP Club Subscriptions require an additional $1500 charitable contribution for each two seats that are purchased. VIP Club Subscribers receive priority access to premium seat locations available only to these Subscribers prior to tickets being placed on sale to the general public.
**Subject to availability. Swap a show and exchanges may not be available or restricted for certain shows. There is a $3 per ticket exchange fee. Must be done at least 48 hours in advance of ticketed performance. If exchanging into a higher priced seating location or performance, Subscriber is responsible for paying the difference.
§One parking pass will be issued to each subscriber account.
Prices, shows, dates, schedules, venues and artists are subject to change without notice. Depending on production requirements, seating may occasionally become available in the orchestra pit without notice.